Types of CCTV Camera in Chennai
Primarily, one should think to confirm their requirements. The types of CCTV Cameras may differ based on your need. Depends on the image sensor, size, scene width,height, and distance. CCTV Classification based on two main categories as Technology based, usage based.
Based on technology
- It is evolved in 50 yrs before.
- It records the video feeds on a device named (DVR).
- Analog CCTV cameras are hard-wired to monitor DVRs using coax cable such as RG59.
- Capable of capturing high definition video monitoring footage up to 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels).
- Also, called as HD over Coax Camera.
- Capture images as same as a digital camera, and shrink the files to transfer through the network.
- Used with a wired network connected via modem.
- In common, wireless security cameras need at least one cable for power. Term "wireless" refers to the transmission in video & audio.
- Some are battery-powered, advancing the cameras truly wireless from top to bottom.
Based on Usage
- Below Indoor cameras can be smaller, lightweight and they usually called as Dome Camera.
- Both indoor and outdoor cameras utilize infrared, which allows for sharp images in low light conditions.
- For example, people use them to monitor their inside office premises. It is classified based on lens, shape, distance, etc.
- It’s specialized for placing outside a building to record what is going on.
- For example, people use them at home to monitor their steps or street area to see if people come in their levels to steal things. Or try to break in.
- It is classified based on lens, shape, distance, etc.
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom is the abbreviation of PTZ Camera. Although, many benefits are there to use this type.
- These are programmable with ‘tours’ which means they can be scheduled automatically to focus on several different areas at specified intervals.
- For example, they could look at a lift for one minute, then a reception area front.
Analog vs HD CCTV vs IP CCTV
|Analog Camera||HD CCTV||IP CCTV|
|Features||DVR’s and monitors using a coax cable Such as RG6|
Capable of capturing commendable HD videos
|DVR’s and monitors Using a coax cable Such as RG6|
Capable of capturing HD Footages up to 1080p resolution.5 times more pixels than the analog camera
|IP Cameras using ethernet cable such as CAT6.|
Capable of capturing higher resolution images than HD CCTV
|Cost||Low cost||Affordable cost||Affordable cost|
|Life||Long life||Long life||Very Long life|
How to Install CCTV Camera by Yourself ?
Setting up a CCTV/DVR system is normally very simple and straightforward. In general, you plainly need to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines to connect the cables.
The most challenging part is usually the cabling work. Often, you must choose a professional CCTV Camera dealers in Chennai.
Primarily, make sure where you want to install the system and prepare the tools.
1. At first, you must consider where you want to watch the most and possible areas to install a CCTV. Monitoring every place is expensive & inefficient. So, draw a diagram to mark CCTV area in your floor plan.
2. After identifying the areas you want to monitor, you should connect cameras directly plug into the NVR box using BNC Connectors & monitors to get an overview of the area coverage.
3. Then depending on how your house/office is structured, you have to plan to route the cable which is the permanent connector of CCTV Camera with a centralized device named DVR. Here, you can take electrician help which reduces unnecessary cabling expenses.
4. Standard tools for Wired CCTV Installation Ethernet cable, Power drill with drill bits and spade bits Insulation tape, Pipes & Casings, LED/LCD monitor, mouse, and keyboard.
5. Finally, a DVR system can be directly connected with a TV or computer monitor or in the Mobile phone for live viewing.
Price of CCTV Camera in Chennai
Consider CCTV Camera price in Chennai, the pricing of a CCTV system depends upon the camera, storage, and cabling needs.
How To Find Right CCTV Dealer in Chennai?
To find the leading CCTV Camera Dealers in Chennai to satisfy one’s needs, the customer should check for the below points:
|Is the Company Experienced in CCTV Business|
|How many years of experience does the company has ? Have they done large projects, have they supported CCTV systems for many years ?|
|Take reference of customers and talk to them to understand the post sale service, expertise & reliability.|
|ISO Certified & Process Driven Company|
|Company that invest in Quality Management Systems are process driven than people driven. Work with process driven company.|
|Do They Provide FREE Site Survey & Consultation|
|A good vendor can save you a lot of money by recommending right product, cable routing & right technologies. Ask them to do FREE site survey and provide proposal.|
Leading CCTV Brands in Chennai
DACAM Systems CCTV Services Offering
Visit customer site and provide solutions with drawings & technical specs.
Experienced project management team, professional project tracking and reporting.
Provide consulting on technologies, brands with cost-benefit analysis.
AMC, Service Contracts
Annual Service/ Maintenance with preventive maintenance visits.
Project Implementation including cabling & related accessories.
IT FMS Services
IT Manpower services for technical support. Full time & part time onsite support services.
1000+ Businesses Use DACAM Security Products Daily
Why Choose DACAM Systems For Your CCTV Needs ?
- Specialist in CCTV Setup in Chennai.
- Expertise in Product type Consultation.
- Trained & Certified Senior Technical Engineers.
- 12+ Years Experience in Security Systems.
- 1000+ Customers Using Dacam Solutions Across Chennai.
- ISO 9001:2015 Company.
- Free Onsite Survey.