CCTV Camera Installation & Working.
- CCTV (Closed Circuit TV) Camera are video transmission devices that captures video and sends it to video recorders. There are many types of camera but the major types are Dome Camera, Bullet Camera, PTZ Cameras with night vision.
- Video Connectors are used to connect camera to video cables. The video cables connect CCTV with recorders.
- Power Connectors are used to connect power Adapters to CCTV.
- Video Cable are RG6 or CAT6 that connects camera to recorders
- Digital or Network Video Recorder is the heart of CCTV setup. You can control the camera, store the videos in recorders.
- Hard Disk Drive are used to store cctv footage for record keeping
- Mobile Apps are available to view the CCTV live stream from mobile
- You can also use web browser for viewing CCTV images
How To Select Right CCTV Dealer in Chennai
|Is the Company Experienced in CCTV Business|
|How many years of experience does the company has ? Have they done large projects, have they supported CCTV systems for many years ?|
|Take reference of customers and talk to them to understand the post sale service, expertise & reliability.|
|ISO Certified & Process Driven Company|
|Company that invest in Quality Management Systems are process driven than people driven. Work with process driven company.|
|Do They Provide FREE Site Survey & Consultation|
|A good vendor can save you a lot of money by recommending right product, cable routing & right technologies. Ask them to do FREE site survey and provide proposal.|
|Do they provide complete & latest technology solutions|
|Work with vendor who provide end to end solution that includes networking, accessories, cabling,storage & implementation.|