Looking For CCTV Installation Services in Chennai ?
- CCTV (Closed Circuit TV) Camera are video transmission devices that captures video and sends it to video recorders. There are many types of camera but the major types are Dome Camera, Bullet Camera, PTZ Cameras
- Video Connectors are used to connect camera to video cables. The video cables connect CCTV with recorders.
- Power Connectors are used to connect power Adapters to CCTV.
- Power Adaptors are used to supply power to CCTV camera
- Video Cable are RG6 or CAT6 that connects camera to recorders
- Digital or Network Video Recorder is the heart of CCTV setup. You can control the camera, store the videos in recorders
- Hard Disk Drive are used to store cctv footage for record keeping Mobile Apps are available to view the CCTV live stream from mobile
- You can also use web browser for viewing CCTV images
Step By Step Procedure For Installing CCTV Camera in Chennai
Planning before installing a CCTV camera
The most crucial aspect of installing a Security camera system is choosing the right locations for camera and DVR to optimize camera coverage and minimize cable length (which in-turn reduces the in line losses that have an effect on video quality). For inside, choose a large part in the room from where most entry items into the room are visible. A power outlet must also be in close proximity. For outdoors, choose a higher spot masking the door, window techniques, garages etc. Choose the spots above 10ft so that it can not be pulled down easily.
Mounting CCTV camera
You can put camera unit at the specified place, make guide markings for drilling. Drill openings and hammer in the screw mouldings. Now, twist the camera in place firmly. Insert the electricity cable of the camera in a socket.
Placing the DVR
DVR of the CCTV is the place where the surveillance hard disk is present. Thus your entire CCTV documenting reside inside a DVR. It really is highly recommended to keep the DVR inside a locked compartment so that even if an intruder spots the DVR, he/she can't destroy the recorded videos. This is an essential step to ensure a bullet-proof security system for your home.
Managing the cables
Approach the pathway for all the cables from digital cameras to DVR unit. Employ wire moldings to keep the wire managed and safe. Nail the mold along the path and put the Siamese cctv surveillance wire inside.
Connecting the wires
That cable is linked using a BNC port. Remove about 1. 5cm of external covering of the online video cable which should now expose the braids. Go the crimping barrel on the cable with larger diameter facing towards the end of the cable connection. Now remove the white insulator covering the intimate cable. Now insert this exposed cables into the BNC port and mess the crimping barrel. This kind of makes a secure interconnection. Connect the DVR result port to the display screen on which you want the video feed.
Power on the system
Begin by powering ON the video cameras then the display and the DVR. Setup the DVR in line with the user manual furnished with the DVR. Get over every camera's supply to confirm each camera is working properly and providing the desired browsing angle.
How To Select Vendor For CCTV Installation Service in Chennai
About Dacam System Services
DACAM Systems is ISO 9001:2015 Certified system Integration Company providing Complete Technology Solutions in Security, IT & Networking technologies. With more than 12 years of experience, we help customers in choosing right solutions that are technically advanced, cost effective and of highest quality and performance standards.