Types of HD CCTV Camera in Chennai
Primarily, one should think to confirm their requirements. The types of CCTV Cameras may differ based on your need. Depends on image sensor,size,scene width,height and distance. It is broadly classified into key categories as usage based.
Based on Usage
Indoor HD CCTV Camera
- Below Indoor cameras can be smaller, lightweight and they usually called as Dome Camera.
- Both indoor and outdoor cameras utilize infrared, which allows for sharp images in low light conditions.
- For example, people use them to monitor their inside office premises. It is classified based on lens, shape, distance, etc.
Outdoor HD CCTV Camera
- It’s specialized for placing outside a building to record what is going on.
- For example, people use them at home to monitor their steps or street area to see if people come in their levels to steal things. Or try to break in.
- It is classified based on lens, shape, distance, etc.
Long Distance HD CCTV Camera
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom is the abbreviation of PTZ Camera. Although, many benefits are there to use this type.
- These are programmable with ‘tours’ which means they can be scheduled automatically to focus on several different areas at specified intervals.
- For example, they could look at a lift for one minute, then a reception area front.
Working Principle of HD CCTV Camera
CCTV stands for Closed Circuit Television. HD CCTV Camera includes CCTV cameras, video recorder, central and remote monitoring. Based on the type of Camera the working principle differs.
How Does Analog HD Camera Works?
- Analog CCTV camera carries images, and transmit a continuous video signal.
- The Digital Video Recorder (DVR) keeps all these analog signal, digitize it, and keep the record in the HDD.
How Does HD IP Camera Works?
- IP CCTV Camera digitalizes the video signal at the camera level.
- Network Video Recorder (NVR) keeps these digital signal, maintain the record in the HDD.
How Does Wireless HD Camera Works?
- There is no network cabling, because CCTV Camera can work with the wireless router and record video footage into a Micro SD Card.
- In addition, wireless IP camera are capable to support local and remote video streaming and playback.
Essential Parts of HD CCTV Camera
The essential function of a video monitoring system is to capture, manipulate, hold, and view recordings and images. CCTV system is capable of customization with a variety of components. But all of them include three necessary components.
Lens & Cables
Utmost cameras come with a 3.6mm lens. Approximately gives a 77-degree view angle. There are various lenses for wide angle, long range, manual varifocal, zoom lenses, etc. Cable depends on the external surroundings, area to get cover. If you go with analog or IP cameras - establish the best possible routing for a better connection.
No matter you go with analog or IP. Both have the common main chipset (CPU) that will do the image processing for this board and the sensor which would depend on the quality of image needed.
It helps to protect the camera from external influences such as severe weather. IP66 rated is the most common term used. It helps to withstand sprays of water from any angle. (so it’s weatherproof, not waterproof - not suitable to place inside a pool).
Infrared Night Vision
It is a ring of infrared LEDs which also has a light sensor on the same board. The sensor detects the sufficient light in the room and switches on the LEDs automatically. People will notice the ring of LEDs glows a little red. Typically, you will have cameras with 24 / 36 / 48 LEDs. Depending on the distance you want the camera to see at night and the lens that ships with the camera.
Analog vs HD CCTV vs IP CCTV
|Analog Camera||HD CCTV||IP CCTV|
|Features||DVR’s and monitors using a coax cable Such as RG6|
Capable of capturing commendable HD videos
|DVR’s and monitors Using a coax cable Such as RG6|
Capable of capturing HD Footages up to 1080p resolution.5 times more pixels than the analog camera
|IP Cameras using ethernet cable such as CAT6.|
Capable of capturing higher resolution images than HD CCTV
|Cost||Low cost||Affordable cost||Affordable cost|
|Life||Long life||Long life||Very Long life|
How to Install HD CCTV Camera by Yourself ?
Setting up a CCTV/DVR system is normally very simple and straightforward. In general, you plainly need to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines to connect the cables.
The most challenging part is usually the cabling work. Often, you must choose a professional CCTV Camera dealers in Chennai.
Primarily, make sure where you want to install the system and prepare the tools.
1. At first, you must consider where you want to watch the most and possible areas to install a CCTV. Monitoring every place is expensive & inefficient. So, draw a diagram to mark CCTV area in your floor plan.
2. After identifying the areas you want to monitor, you should connect cameras directly plug into the NVR box using BNC Connectors & monitors to get an overview of the area coverage.
3. Then depending on how your house/office is structured, you have to plan to route the cable which is the permanent connector of CCTV Camera with a centralized device named DVR. Here, you can take electrician help which reduces unnecessary cabling expenses.
4. Standard tools for Wired CCTV Installation Ethernet cable, Power drill with drill bits and spade bits Insulation tape, Pipes & Casings, LED/LCD monitor, mouse, and keyboard.
5. Finally, a DVR system can be directly connected with a TV or computer monitor or in the Mobile phone for live viewing.
How To Find Right HD CCTV Dealer in Chennai ?
To find the leading HD CCTV Camera Dealer in Chennai to satisfy one’s needs, the customer should check for the below points:
|Is the Company Experienced in CCTV Business|
|How many years of experience does the company has ? Have they done large projects, have they supported CCTV systems for many years ?|
|Take reference of customers and talk to them to understand the post sale service, expertise & reliability.|
|ISO Certified & Process Driven Company|
|Company that invest in Quality Management Systems are process driven than people driven. Work with process driven company.|
|Do They Provide FREE Site Survey & Consultation|
|A good vendor can save you a lot of money by recommending right product, cable routing & right technologies. Ask them to do FREE site survey and provide proposal.|
Leading HD CCTV Brands in Chennai
DACAM Systems HD CCTV Services Offering
Visit customer site and provide solutions with drawings & technical specs.
Experienced project management team, professional project tracking and reporting.
Provide consulting on technologies, brands with cost-benefit analysis.
AMC, Service Contracts
Annual Service/ Maintenance with preventive maintenance visits.
Project Implementation including cabling & related accessories.
IT FMS Services
IT Manpower services for technical support. Full time & part time onsite support services.
1000+ Businesses Use DACAM Security Products Daily
Why Choose DACAM Systems For
Your HD CCTV Needs ?
- Specialist in HD CCTV Camera Setup in Chennai.
- Expertise in Product type Consultation.
- Trained & Certified Senior Technical Engineers.
- 12+ Years Experience in Security Systems.
- 1000+ Customers Using Dacam Solutions Across Chennai.
- ISO 9001:2015 Company.
- Free Onsite Survey.
- Quick Estimation of the Project.
- Advanced Product Yet Affordable Costs.